Shop you shape: Pear
You are a pear shape if you carry your weight around your hips and bottom. You have a beautifully defined waist and narrow shoulders.
If your hips are your trouble zone - you're not alone. The pear shape is one of the most common body types. There are plenty of stylish suits that will help accentuate your slender upper body.
When shopping for a suit:
- Choose a top that's a lighter colour than the bottom, or has some noticeable, standout feature.
- Contrary to popular belief, a boy short will only bring attention to a larger booty! Look for a high cut bottom since this will give the illusion of a longer, leaner leg.
- Embellishments such as ruffles or rhinestones, placed on the top half of your swimsuit, will help to balance out pear shaped proportions. Padded tops are also a good choice for balancing a pear shaped figure.
- Halter tops are a great choice to draw attention to your lovely shoulders.
- If you want to go for fun prints, make sure the print is a good size. If the print is too small, it will make you look large in comparison. Bigger prints do a better job at camouflaging, and tricking the eye.
Pic Glamour Magazine
Pic Miss Posh
Pic Forever 21