Friday 27 January 2012

say yippie!

I am constantly amazed by how many mom bloggers are out there!  All working hard to find balance between family life, work life, the pushes and pulls of being a mom, friend, daughter and wife.  I am also extremely impressed with how creative moms are. Definitely putting my crafting abilities to shame!  But it does inspire me to do more. Try more. Learn more. Create more.

One of these mom blogger extraordinaire happens to be a good friend of mine and the source of inspiration for me to start blogging.  Jillian Murphy is a mom of two, wife, Naturopathic Doctor, artist, foodie, crafter, health enthusiast, DIY'er and business owner.  Yes, she does it all!

I have no doubt that Jill's blog, say yippie, will also inspire you. So what are you waiting for? Go grab a cup of coffee and check it out.


say yippie




         

No comments:

Post a Comment