Monday 30 January 2012

Dress it up!


Easy. Comfortable. Simple. These are usually the 3 things my clients want when it comes to their wardrobe.  Not surprisingly, the majority of my clientele are mothers.  If given the choice between more sleep or more style, sleep would win hands down.

So here is my number one tip to looking put-together without putting in a lot of time or effort. Trust me, it's doable... grab a dress!  It's not as crazy as it sounds. I promise.  Really, there is nothing easier than throwing on a dress in the morning.  It can be worn loose fitting or belted. For a night out with friends or picking up the kids from school.  It can be worn with jeans, leggings or tights. Heels, flats or boots.  Add a necklace or scarf and you are good to go!

     Night Out





Easy. Comfortable. Simple. Chic!

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress/jeans combo but I'd need help picking the right everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress with leggings - so comfortable. My problem is i only have 1! Where have you found them in Kingston???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Places like Old Navy and H&M usually have a great selection. If you have time to look around, Winners has some unique tunic/dresses.

      Delete