Monday 28 January 2013

What I am coveting

With our house in disarray (on a mission to swap the living room with the dining room), and with this incredibly bone chilling weather, I have found comfort in online window shopping.

Here are a few things that I am currently coveting.


Peacock Print
If you haven't noticed, I have a thing for peacocks! Now, put a peacock in a dapper hat and suit and he becomes simply irresistible! I would definitely be proud to hang this up on my walls.


We have these black oversized leather couches (sofa would be too nice a word to describe them!) that we have had now for 6 years. They owe us nothing! However, they are super comfy and forgiving, especially when you have two young kids who jump, spill, & colour all over them. Until our girls stop viewing sofas as things that need to be punished, I will have to stick to dreaming about snuggling up in this beautiful sectional from G Romano.




If you have a chance to browse the online ebay store American Archive, I think, like me, you will start to want EVERYTHING! They have amazing vintage dresses, blouses and jackets. 



I love bold prints, patterns and colours. This chair ticks all the boxes and looks every as bit comfortable as stylish. For now, I will have to stick to Suzani pillows or throws. 





Is there anything you are coveting at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. I always have a long coveting list. Can't wait to see the new home arrangement. I've always been a BIG fan of dining rooms at the front of the house!!!!

    ReplyDelete