Tuesday 14 August 2012

Fancy a Pimm's

Travelling to England was something that we did almost every summer when I was a kid. Both my parents were born there, and we still have relatives living in Richmond.  When I was 21, I was lucky enough to live in England for just over a year. So it's no wonder that I hold a soft spot for Britain.
And just like fish & chips, bangers & mash and scones with clotted cream, Pimm's won a special place in my heart!

So, 1, to celebrate the end of the London Olympics and 2, my parents return (yes, they were just in England & got to experience the games!), I have decided to share my version of a Pimm's Royale.

Mix one part Pimm's No1 with two parts lemonade along with 2 parts sparkling wine (or Champagne) and add lots of ice. Then, if you like, you can add to the mix, chopped cucumber, some strawberries and a handful of mint.  Refreshingly delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment