Thursday 19 July 2012

Trigger Happy

I have a confession to make. I have a slight obsession that may require an intervention.  It started out innocently enough, and now, as my husband would say, it's 'out of control'.  No, it has nothing to with my love of libations!  Hello my name is Beth, and I love to spray paint. 

To me, spray painting is like getting a tattoo - extremely addictive and hard to stop after one! The up side, it's pain free and commitment free.   

What can you use spray paint for you ask? Well, my dear friends, the real question is what CAN'T you spray paint?  The possibilities are seriously, endless. Thanks to the good people who manufacture this wondrous and instant gratification satisfying paint, there are numerous colours & sheen's to choose from so you can refresh and re-love almost anything (warning: do not attempt to spray paint animals or loved ones!). I know right?! Spray paint is truly amazing.

If I haven't convinced you yet to get out there and join the spray paint enthusiast club, then here are a few pictures of projects that I have found online.

frames
fun colours
toys


Here are some random items that I have spray painted.

before

after

before

after

before
after


before
after


 Now get your trigger finger ready for some unadulterated colourful fun! And I would love to hear what items you find to transform.



1 comment:

  1. Fun! Never knew I your addiction until now! Inspires me for the new house! : )

    ReplyDelete