Sunday 15 January 2012

When jack frost attacks

I love days like today.  Winter has really just been thrust upon us, and although I am already longing for warmer weather, I must admit I do find comfort in these kinds of cold days.  We move at a slower pace it seems. We are in no hurry to get anything done. The laundry can wait. The cleaning can wait. And there will no hectic trips to stock up on groceries.  And best of all, the heat emitting from the fire place has miraculously turned my girls into sweet and cuddly sloth like creatures. 


Then the reality of this freaking cold weather will eventually hit me in the face like an unexpected snowball. I will be wakened tomorrow by my two Tasmanian devils, to piles of laundry, a messy house and empty cupboards.  




But I won't worry about that right now. I have better things to do (or not do)!







No comments:

Post a Comment