Monday 10 December 2012

My Ideal Christmas

When it comes to the holidays, I always have visions about how they are going to turn out. I think about the scenic car ride, the joy of visiting with family & or friends, I think about all the glorious food, about the warm glow of the Christmas lights, about the copious amounts of wine that will be drunk, about the games we will play in front of the fire.  It's always perfect in my mind. But of course, as we all know, when you put travel, family, food and drinks all together, something a little less than perfect is almost always created.  As much as I love these hectic times, I still find myself off in dreamland....

Here is how my ideal Christmas would look.

This is what my Ideal House  would look like.

Our Ideal family room would be bright, large, yet cozy.

We would add a touch of whimsy with our Ideal Table Setting.

Of course, my Ideal Dessert Table would include candies.

This beautiful Stella McCartney jacket would be waiting for me under the tree.


Then, to end this perfect day, a nice relaxing soak in the hot tub! What an Ideal way to spend the evening.

What would your ideal Christmas look like?

2 comments:

  1. You are practically there! I'll come over and help with the wine consumption. I've got an old bathtub in my basement that we can haul out and fill up in your backyard, and I'll give Dean a gentle nudge about the jacket. ;)
    Lots of love and joy to you all throughout the holiday season. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, just like that?!?!?
    Perfection!

    I would, of course, be married to that man in the hot tub....right??

    ReplyDelete