Monday 11 June 2012

Flower Crowns

There are lots of these tutorials all over the internet. I was originally going to make mine with willow tree branches and real flowers, but since they were going to be a craft project at my daughter's birthday party, I thought it might be nice for the girls to have a crown that would last.



All you need is some gardening wire, ribbon, twist ties and an assortment of plastic flowers.




 You can make the crowns as thick or thin as you want, depending on how much wire you select. Shape it into a circle and twist the ends.  Then simply wrap the wire circle with the ribbon. I used a twist tie to keep the ribbon in place.


You can also do the same with a willow tree branch!


 Then take the twist tie and start adding flowers to the crown. I secured it to the base of the flower then wrapped it around then attached it to the crown.


Keep attaching as many flowers as you want.



 Easy. Fun. Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment