Wednesday 16 May 2012

Beach Day - Hooray!

We did it again. We went on another family adventure. To spend some quality beach time together.  On our way to Sandbanks, we sang some of our favourite silly songs and told some Pig Ig and Pig Zig stories (made up by yours truly). When we arrived, we basically had the whole beach to ourselves. It was perfect.





 






Since my husband worked Mother's day weekend. Our trip to Picton was part of my Mother's day prezzie. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate then with the three most important people who have all played a major role in making me a Mom.

Custard Lemon Tartlets

I made these little lovelies for a simple and sweet Mother's Day dessert. All you need is pre-made mini tart shells, some custard or pudding and top it off with some lemon spread. Delicious!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! So funny!!! I was thinking about heading to Sandbanks on Friday if the weather is nice! Maybe after Pippa's morning nap....from 11:30-4pmish.

    Are you guys free? Wanna come?

    ReplyDelete