Tuesday 4 September 2012

Soon time to settle down

I know that I have been M.I.A for a while, trying to cram in as much as I could into the "final" days of summer.

I promise I will be back at it regularly with more tips and more inspiration - and especially, more fashion!

In the meantime, here is what I have been up to.


When in doubt, go to the beach!

Ice cream break.

Out for dinner style.


Family Tie-Dye project.


Trip to Sandbanks.

Business lunch with the lovely Christine from Purple Essentials.  


Fun filled day swimming and spending time with family by the camp fire.

We took a break from driving and found a beautiful and quiet beach.

Collecting rocks.



We have visited Menchies on numerous occasions this summer!

Making bracelets and necklaces.


Picnic lunch at Lake Ontario Park.




Shopping time in Montreal. My store picks - Simons and Zara.

The girls spending time with their favourite uncle!

More cottage time. A beautiful day spent at a friend's cottage in Ste-Agathe, Quebec.





Here's to the never ending summer! We definitely made the most of everyday. 
Happy September!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! So glad you all shared such a fun-filled Summer. Wonderful memories to treasure!

    ReplyDelete