Friday 3 August 2012

Mini Heart Fajitas



When I make something for supper that BOTH girls enjoy and actually stay seated to eat, it's a HUGE deal to me.  These occasions are so few and far between, that when they do happen a) I document it with pictures and of course blog about it & b) I break into my happy dance - think Pee Wee Herman meets Snoopy!

What's so great about these mini fajitas, is that they are ridiculously easy to make.
I used a heart shaped cookie cutter, tortillas, their favourite cheddar cheese, some diced tomatoes and chicken. 
Then I just let them do the creating. 



 
 I was able to get 2 heart shapes out of one tortilla.








 Cue Happy Dance!

I think I'll be making these again, and again, and again!
And wouldn't they be perfect as a fun party appetizer?!


No comments:

Post a Comment