Monday 30 July 2012

Go For Gold!

I love watching the Olympic Games. As a former athlete, I know that A LOT of hard work and dedication goes into getting ones body and mind ready to compete.  Watching these athletes, the best of the best, aways inspires me.  Their stories move me. Their determination motivates me.  And without fail, no matter what sport I am watching, I watch with tears in my eyes! 

It's not too late to get into the Olympic spirit. Here are some fun and whimsical items inspired by the games to help you, 
Keep Calm & Cheer On!

topshop.com
Get comfy and cozy while you watch the games in this Flag jogging suit by Ashish for Topshop.


www.etsy.com
During those nail biting moments, hold on tight to this fun pillow by KIJSA STUDIO on Etsy.


www.etsy.com
Show your Olympic spirit year round with this crochet necklace by violas boutique on Etsy.


Butter London
This Heavy Metal Collection by butter London lets you create your own podium style!

No comments:

Post a Comment